Well, this is a common question that many women keep asking themselves during their daily interactions with guys – at school or work place, during a dinner or at party, or even while interacting at social network websites such as Facebook. There are a number of ways to read the body language for the signs that a guy likes you.
Just observe a little more next time for the following hints that tells you that he definitely likes you.
- Body language: He rarely turns his back to you and most of the time he tends to lean towards you and also looks at you a lot
- Eye contact: He may say or do something funny and everyone around laughs, while his eyes will flicker to see quickly if you laughed too. He will try to establish eye contact with you or make faces if he is a bold and confident guy pitching for your love. Please note that shy guys will make occasional eye contacts with quick look away after each short contacts
- Male ego plays: Guys feel the need to prove themselves if you talk about another guy in front of them. So, he’ll probably start talking about himself a lot and that is a sign of he’s ready to raise for you
- Touching: He might put his hand on your arm when he laughs and won’t move his legs if it touches yours accidentally
- Flirting to grab your attention: Some guys flirt with other girls to get your attention as this gives them a chance to see your reaction, and helps them know if you really do like them or not
- Impression tactics: Watch for him showing interest in things you like and do either to get into your good books or he truly loves what you say and do
- Nervousness: Check for signs of nervousness like nervous laughter, deep breaths, fidgeting or looking away quickly when you notice
- His friends circle: Watch his friends to know if he’s interested in you. They might tease him when you’re around, or even try to find out if you like him. Look out for their reactions when you are around. They may smile and turn to him
- Teasing: If the guy teases you a lot then he likes you especially if he doesn’t tease any other girl. Please note that flirting with other girls (as mentioned above) has a different meaning
- Playful behavior: If he touches you by punching playfully, this means he likes you. This usually happens in the advance phase of his liking towards you
- Compliments: Watch if he comments when you change your hair style or makeup one day. Any hint of appreciation with sparkling or wide eyes is a great sign that he likes you
- Social network or online behavior: If he chats with you often on a social networking site like facebook or IM and put a :X on the end of everything he says to you, it means he likes you
- Wherever you go… He may follow you in a sneaky manner and it may not be a co-incidence if you find him in most places you visit. He definitely like you
I am sure these tips will help to find out the true intentions of the guy in question.
Water stuck in your ear after a shower or swimming session can be really frustrating due to the humming effect or semi-deaf feeling it causes. At times it can be very painful too even before it causes ear infection. You may follow these simple tips to get the water out of your ear.
(Please note that if the problem persists or pain doesn’t come down, you have to consult a doctor)
How to Get Water out of Your Ear?
- Tilt your head sideways so that the affected ear is facing down. Jump up and down for a couple of times, with your head in that tilted position, till you can feel the water draining out. This works well most of the time when there is sufficient water to flow out of the ear on its own
- If the above method do not work, use a dropper or spoon to add 4-5 drops of water into the troublesome ear with it facing up. Hold it for two-three seconds and tilt your head sideways so that the affected ear now faces the ground. The added water along with the stuck water should now flow out giving you instant relief. If you are in a pool or shower, do not wait to get hold of a dropper but use your own hands to pour a few drops of water
- If it still doesn’t go out, you may lie down in the bed on your side with the affected ear facing down. The water may flow out gradually on its own after a few minutes
Always use fresh water if you are following method 2 explained above. Bad water getting into the ears can cause ear infection.
If the above methods didn’t work and if the ear is still painful, consult a doctor without any further delay.
Things to avoid
While tilting your head fast, take extra care not to sprain your neck.
Avoid using ear buds, hair dryer or blower, surgical spirit or other liquids in your ear. I have heard of people using Hydrogen Peroxide in their ears to clean them up. A lot of other people use a vinegar and spirit mixture to dry out the ear instantly. We do not recommend any of these methods as nobody can guarantee the concentration of these liquids available at your home and hence how dangerous they can be.
Some people use tricks like plugging the affected ear tight with one finger and suddenly pulling it out. In fact, sudden pressure changes can cause damage to your ear drums and hence avoid the same.
Related Products: Ear Wax Removal Syringe
Filed under search category: How to get water out of your ear. Browse our Home Remedies section for more such topics
Boiling eggs to perfection is no rocket science. You simply have to follow the steps below if at all you do not know yet how to boil an egg.
Hard boil an egg
For hard boiling you have to choose eggs that are 4-5 days old. Fresh from farm eggs are not suitable for hard boiling.
- Wash eggs thoroughly to remove any stain or spots. If it was in the fridge, let it come to room temperature before boiling starts
- Pour water into a sauce pan to a couple of inches in depth and boil it in high heat
- Add a couple of pinches of salt into the boiling water
- Lower the flame and gently place eggs into the water in a single layer. You should not stack eggs while boiling. Let it boil in low flame
- Remove the sauce pan from the flame after 12-14 minutes based on the size of the eggs
- Let it cool in room temperature for 10-15 minutes before you can peel them
Your hard boiled eggs are ready! Do not overcook eggs beyond 15 minutes nor cook in high heat. The egg white can become really rubbery if you do so. Adding a pinch of salt while boiling helps to peel eggs easily and perfectly.
How to boil an egg – The Soft boil way?
A lot of people prefer soft boiled eggs due to the taste factor. For soft boiling fresh eggs are the best.
- Wash eggs thoroughly to remove any stain or spots
- Pour water into a sauce and simmer it for 2-3 minutes. The water needn’t boil
- Gently place cleaned eggs into the water after turning off the flame
- Let the eggs remain in hot water for 3-5 minutes and then take them out
Your soft boiled eggs are ready! Serve them lukewarm.
How long to boil an egg?
Hard boiling eggs take 12 to 15 minutes for medium to large eggs. If the eggs are extra large, give it 17-18 minutes of cooking time.
Soft boiling takes 3 minutes for medium sized eggs and up to 5 minutes for larger ones.
You may search this site using the search box for other topics related to ‘How to boil an Egg’?
What exactly is Website citation and How to Cite a Website?
Whenever you use information from other websites on your own site, blog or publications, you have to give credit to the original author and website. Giving credit where it belongs can arrest plagiarism, get you clean image and save you from potential legal proceedings.
You may use the following simple steps to cite a website:
Explanation on How to Cite a Website
- Author: Find out the author’s name from the website. This can be found out from the article header, the about page or using the contact page of the website. If you do not get the actual author, you may want to use the site owners name. The name should be used in Last name, First name initial format (e.g Clinton, B)
- Year of publication: This is usually found below the article title on most websites or somewhere within the news body on news sites. For citing, you have to enclose the year of publication in parentheses and placed immediately after the author’s name
- Article title: Use of the news or article title with its first letter capitalized and it should end with a period. This information will follow the year of publication
- Date of accessing the information: Precede the date with the word “Retrieved” and succeed it with “from” (e.g Retrieved, December 23, 2010 from)
- Website name and URL: Get the website name as appeared on your web browser while browsing that site and the URL from the address box of the browser while browsing the article being cited. You may now complete the citation by including these information as the last part with the words “web site” following the website name
The completed website citation would look like the following example if you were to cite this particular website and the article that you are reading right now.
Lewis, B (2010) How to cite a website. Retrieved, December 23, 2010 from Daily Tips for Your Life web site http://dailytipsblog.com/how-to-cite-a-website.html
The above citation would work for printed material as well. When you are using online citation, you may shorten it further by actually linking the URL within the citation content.
What you just read is an example of APA style citation.
Now do yo still wonder how to cite a website?