Periodic maintenance of your car is important for the longer life and smoother functioning of your car. However, most people tend to take their cars for granted and at times even forget about its maintenance needs. Even worse, many of us don’t even know what has to be done and when.
Worry no more – Your car maintenance log and schedule can be easily managed on your iPad, iPhone or Android phone using the following cool car maintenance app or tools.
Car Maintenance Log on your Phone?
The following phone based car maintenance log applications are our picks to save you from the headache of remembering and tracking important service dates of your vehicle along with whole lot of other requirements in the lifecycle of your vehicle.
1. Car Minder Plus for iPhone/iPad
If you are an iPhone or iPad user, the Car Minder Plus is the best application that you can buy for $2.99. Mind you, the under three bucks investment that you make on this iPhone app is worth every penny.
The following are some of the features of this wonderful Car maintenance application for iPhone.
- Manage all types of maintenance need of your cars – supports multiple vehicles that your family own
- Car maintenance log of repairs, fuel economy tracking, oil changes, tire rotations, periodic services are easily maintained by this app
- It keeps track of your gas mileage much more accurately than your modern car predicts on its dashboard tools
- Maintains the complete service history
- The entire maintenance data can be backed up on your computer
For the entire set of features of this cool iPhone app, visit the iTunes store by clicking the screenshot below:
2. aCar Free Android App
If you are using a Smartphone or Tablet PC powered by Android, there’s an exceptionally good and Free to download Android app aCar. For the number of features that it provides, I still can’t believe that it is a free application.
Some of the salient features of this cool car maintenance app include:
- Track gas/oil fillups, maintenance history, gas mileage and all related expenses of your car
- Keep track of your trips and related expenses
- Multiple vehicle support – be it cars, trucks or motorbikes
- Thorough statistics and amazing graphs and charts for reports
- Multiple language support and also supports different units of measure
- Service reminders, predictions and alerts feature
- Automatic backup and support for Excel export, and a lot more…
You can visit the Android market place (using the link provided above) and download this Android app for your car for free.
3. Car maintenance apps for blackberry
If you are a blackberry user, unfortunately there aren’t any great application available out there to keep track of your vehicle maintenance. You may however browse the blackberry apps for car maintenance for some of the apps that does help the cause.
There are many Car maintenance log and schedule tracking applications for desktops though that is not in the scope of this article.