Well, this is a common question that many women keep asking themselves during their daily interactions with guys – at school or work place, during a dinner or at party, or even while interacting at social network websites such as Facebook. There are a number of ways to read the body language for the signs that a guy likes you.
Just observe a little more next time for the following hints that tells you that he definitely likes you.
- Body language: He rarely turns his back to you and most of the time he tends to lean towards you and also looks at you a lot
- Eye contact: He may say or do something funny and everyone around laughs, while his eyes will flicker to see quickly if you laughed too. He will try to establish eye contact with you or make faces if he is a bold and confident guy pitching for your love. Please note that shy guys will make occasional eye contacts with quick look away after each short contacts
- Male ego plays: Guys feel the need to prove themselves if you talk about another guy in front of them. So, he’ll probably start talking about himself a lot and that is a sign of he’s ready to raise for you
- Touching: He might put his hand on your arm when he laughs and won’t move his legs if it touches yours accidentally
- Flirting to grab your attention: Some guys flirt with other girls to get your attention as this gives them a chance to see your reaction, and helps them know if you really do like them or not
- Impression tactics: Watch for him showing interest in things you like and do either to get into your good books or he truly loves what you say and do
- Nervousness: Check for signs of nervousness like nervous laughter, deep breaths, fidgeting or looking away quickly when you notice
- His friends circle: Watch his friends to know if he’s interested in you. They might tease him when you’re around, or even try to find out if you like him. Look out for their reactions when you are around. They may smile and turn to him
- Teasing: If the guy teases you a lot then he likes you especially if he doesn’t tease any other girl. Please note that flirting with other girls (as mentioned above) has a different meaning
- Playful behavior: If he touches you by punching playfully, this means he likes you. This usually happens in the advance phase of his liking towards you
- Compliments: Watch if he comments when you change your hair style or makeup one day. Any hint of appreciation with sparkling or wide eyes is a great sign that he likes you
- Social network or online behavior: If he chats with you often on a social networking site like facebook or IM and put a :X on the end of everything he says to you, it means he likes you
- Wherever you go… He may follow you in a sneaky manner and it may not be a co-incidence if you find him in most places you visit. He definitely like you
I am sure these tips will help to find out the true intentions of the guy in question.